Monday, 10 January 2011

Meyer imports Give a way !

Now then if you have ever wanted to have bright and glittery embellishments like the ones i make  then theres no better glitter than
meyer imports german glass glitter , it truely is the best and the silver makes my embellishments look like crushed diamonds i lovvvvvvvve it and always use it .

This Topper is one that ive already shown on the blog - the heart is covered in German glass glitter.
Meyer Imports have also the crystal  glitter range,  -


Heres another card that is in a previous blog post .
 Ive used the crystals  on the scallops edge on this card (around the matt near the  image)- it reminds  me of sugar coating ..
You can just about see it in the picture.

so if you want a chance to win some of there  crystal range ,  Meyer Imports have some Candy for you ..
Click here for your chance to win GERMAN CLASS  GLITTER  CRYSTALS GIVE _ AWAY !

dont forget too my stamp candy - click on the sarah kay stamp on the side bar to enter x

6 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for the link Maddy. Another beauty from you, love all the embellishments. x

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card. Love the ribbon along the top. Gorgeous image and colouring. Love Kerry xxx

Anneke said...

What a beautiful cards!!
Hugs Anneke

Bettina said...

my world! your cards are always so beautiful. im popping in here every day for some inspiration. thank you so much for that. hugs!

Deb said...

They are beautiful cards Maddy, so much creativity in one post! Hugs Debx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I thought I had left a comment on here because I remember your gorgeous bobble trim but I can't see it so maybe I didn't! Two stunning makes! Love the pretty papers and embellishments and your colour work is stunning! Warmest wishes, Lesley