Tuesday, 15 March 2011

DT papertake weekly Challenge make .

..Its Tuesday and that means its Papertake weekly Challenge .For the challenge this week we are asking for 3 of something - it could be 3 buttons or 3 different things... mine is flowers , lace and a hatpin.
I've used one of the new Tildas from the magnolia stamp club - spring collection.
The papers are called love letters and ive used some lace from my boyfriends stash .
Cute Tilda is coloured with copics.
I'd like to enter this into these challenges.
simon says stamp - anything goes
palspaperarts - spring /easter.

this topper is available on EBAY



13 comments:

Cards by Gina said...

Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at PPA this week!

Sinikka said...

Hi Maddy, A cute card. I like it that you made a fold at the corners. THis Tilda is so sweet with her little friend.
Have a great day.
Hugs Sinikka

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Maddy,
Your toppers are always so pretty :)
Just wonderful to look at!
Love, Mel. xx

ellabella said...

Your coloring and design layout always leaves me in awe! You only make gorgeous stuff! Hugs Janine

Andrea said...

Another gorgeous topper - I love the way you've folded the corners over. Love the sentiment too.
Love, Andrea xx

Rica said...

Oh Maddy this is gorgeous, I love those papers - they are delicious, the gorgeous Tilda is so beautifully coloured and your details simply scrumptious.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Crystal said...

Maddy this is GORGEOUS!!! Your details are just AMAZING!!! I love how you folded the corners!

Antoinette said...

Hello Maddy, just had to drop by to see your next beautiful creation. It is just so lovely. Thank you sooo much for the inspiration. I have added you to my list of followers :) Annie xXx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Gorgeous card Maddy, just love Tilda and all the details you have put on your card.

Hugs,

Jo x

Kristel said...

That is a stunning card again Maddy! Looks amazing!
Hugs Kristel

Lisa aka Myran said...

Maddy, wow girl! This is so pretty, I have no words :)
Lisa xx

Asas à imaginação said...

Wowwwwwwonderful!!!
Marlei

JellyJane said...

I love this card, especially the flowers xxxx