Monday, 8 October 2012

Fimo Card Gift set .


Well i promised a matching card for the fimo Dolly i made the other day and here it is .


I've used Tilda with a teddy on her lap - on the right of the card i've also made a fimo / polymer clay  teddy.


Lets have a look at dolly , all cute holding her teddy and snuggling into her blanket .

She has little buttons on her boots !

 Patchwork blanket -
This Dolly would also be great as a cake topper , she comes with a removable fabric 
doily that she sits on ..

Heres the card - its decorated inside also.

I've tied net with silver speckles in at the side and layered tilda on spellbinders nestibilities die cuts.

I'd like to enter this into these challenges .
Just Magnolia and Hanglar - Anything goes option fabric ( net on card )
Craftymess challenges - anything goes

19 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Fimo-tastic creation!
Hugs
Jane

Sinikka said...

wow, she is adorable. Love the little blanket! So well done.
Hugs Sinikka

Leah Ann Gast said...

I so love your gorgeous little dolls they are so sweet, and you do such beautiful work on them, and the cards to match is wonderful!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

ScrappyAndrea said...

Absolute AMAZING!
WOW!
Hugs, Andrea

Jackie said...

Good morning Maddy, what a talented lady you are. I love those fimo characters.
I play the bodhran because I can't play anything else and it is my way of keeping up with the family. My daughter is a singer/guitarist/banjo player, my grandson is singer/songwriter/guitarist, my granddaughter is pianist/guitarist so I had to do something to join in :o)
Jackie xx

Sandie said...

Wow,your card is so pretty...the fimo doll is stunning...fabulous work.

Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Craftymess.

Sandie ;0

Riet said...

So wonderful,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rebekah said...

I'd forgotten how much I loved this Tilda Maddy! I'm so gonna have to get her out again now this is all so pretty I love it hugs Rebekah xx

Fleur said...

A beautiful card, thanks for sharing at JM
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Grenouille Greetings said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love your little teddy embellishment with your superbly coloured Tilda and your Fimo girlie goes perfectly to make a set! Hugs, Lesley

Judie said...

This is a gorjuss make, love the colours, thank you so much for joining us at Craftymess challenge blog

Hugs
Judie xx

Henriëtte said...

Hello Maddy, wat een Lovely creation, beautiful!!!

Hugs from Holland
Henriette

Tammi said...

Pretty colors, both are gorgeous! Love your detail. ~hugs

Alice said...

What a beautiful set! Just love it!
Alice

madziaraa said...

Can't take my eyes off your blog!!You're absolutely amazing!!!

Hugs
Magda

Hélène said...

It's been a long long time...I hope we will see your cards soon!

Jennifer Grissom said...

We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

Janette said...

So sad not to see any of your most beautiful creations for the last few months, have popped back and will do again, I live in hope..lol...
Hope all is weel, take care.x

Julie Kitchener said...

A big WOW!!!!