Friday, 25 October 2013

Been doing alittle sewing !

Gosh its been a while , sorry folks ! I have not been too good with my joints , but i'm on some new tablets and its giving me a break from all the swelling in my fingers at least . It still flares up but i'm on a good few days at the moment so decided to have abash at doing a little sewing .

Alittle dribble bandana and baby shoe set.
I found a great material shop down in Hampshire called Fabric land and while I was at Calvins started hoarding material ! 

I've never made shoes before , In fact im actually not very rehearsed in sewing , but really enjoyed making them and im already on my second set so i think I shall be making rather a few of these !


I've actually been quite busy during the Summer . I taught myself to crochet and i've made quite a few beanies and slouch hats - I even made a granny blanket (I'l post a pic in a few days) . I picked it up real quick and actually prefer it to knitting . 

Well im looking forward to catching up with you all again !

Maddy x
 

7 comments:

Janette said...

These are just beautiful and it is so nice to see creations on your blog again...
Take care.x

heidy said...

This is lovely Maddy,great to see you back!!
XXX Heidy

applejack cards by sue said...

Hi Maddy, I am so pleased to see you blogging again, I kept your button on my sidebar just in case. Love the shoes and dribble bandana, really pretty but then I wouldn't expect anything other than fantastic from you.
Sue x

Tillie TeaCakeMake said...

Glad to see you back Maddy! The bandana and shoes are adorable! Love them!

Chris said...

Hi Maddy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

So good to see you posting again, I love to look at your work, you are very talented, I do hope that you will carry on showing us your beautiful projects, the shoes are gorgeous, so very pretty, I'll look forward to seeing your crochet. Hugs x

ann van dijk said...

wouw zo schattig
Liefs Anneke