Thursday, 23 January 2014

Fairies , rabbits oh and a tea party !



My house is being taking over by fairies , unicorns , rabbit and some jungle animals having tea parties and being read fairytales !!! .... If  your wondering if i've gone totally mad i haven't
i've just been doing some orders !



I love this one , my favourite i think is the Giraffe - its the tongue that makes me giggle ! .


Here's another pink one  with cupcakes  and fairy having a tea party . .. i do love making them its so much fun .. i chuckle sometimes while doing them ... thats sad ! haha  well these three we be making their way to a new home over the weekend ..

Orders can be made via email or ebay -  maddy.hill@hotmail.co.uk  £14.00 + 3.50 posting .


   happy crafting !




6 comments:

Kim x said...

These are just amazing Maddie, I'm hopeless with fimo.
hugs Kimx

Monique said...

They are gorgeous Maddie !!

Hugs Monique

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hi Maddy. I am just about managing to post a card most weeks but my commenting has got very poor. I am trying to catch up with people I haven't visited for a while and I'm so pleased I dropped by to see these adorable plaques. They are soooo lovely and you are so talented! Hugs, Lesley

Janette said...

Amazing creations and so delightful, very cute.x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Oh, those are amazing! So adorable!

XxJULESxX said...

wow how gorgeous these are!! my daughter is having a baby girl in Nov calling her Ava!!, i will have a try to make one of these.
I am sure it wont turn out like yours though!! lol.