Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Well shiver me timbers !

Just thought I'd do a quick post of the fimo plaque i was working on last night .. All finished and ready for the facebook page for Hearthounds crafts . 

I had great fun making the pirate and parrot !  They are available to order in any colours of your choice too.
 
They can be ordered from our page Hearthounds UK crafts and gifts on facebook or email me direct maddy.hill@hotmail.co.uk 

£14.00 plus £2.50 posting - 
paypal accepted .


Happy Crafting 
love 
Maddy x

6 comments:

yvon said...

Wow, these plaques are awesome.
Hugs, Yvon

Wendy L said...

I love these Maddy, just gorgeous. xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous Plaque Maddy x x

Loz said...

WOW! This is awesome x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely work, great idea !
Thanks for your comment on my blog, thanks cheers Sue N x

Julie Kitchener said...

I just love your fimo work! i have been through your blog before in awe!!.
I am learning to make fimo figures and wish i had half of your talent Maddy, they are amazing!