I've had lots of catching up to do since coming back from Calvins .... but i've had a few hours today to make some toppers - and this one i totally adored making ..its so pretty in real.
Tilda is from the "so special collection " and i've coloured her with darker skin tones ... some people find darker skin tricky ... i use these colours in this order..and this is my favourite copic combination.
It maybe be different from other peoples - but this is how i colour ..
R43 - cheeks ,E21, E53 ,E33 , E34, E15
I use a combination of small circular strokes and light sketchy brush strokes.
Copic Skin Tone Tutorial .
1. colour cheeks - i use R43 - but any bright reddish pink will be fine
2. colour the whole face with E21.
3. Using E53 colour around the edge and into the face but not quite all the way into the middle -
4. Next using E33 colour around the edge but not quite in as far as the E43.
5. Now do the same with E34, again not as far in as the previous colour .
6. Go around the edge of the face with E15.
7. Now blend all the colours gently with E53 going right over the whole face.You may need to practice how much blending to do as it is easy to do too much and have a mottled effect.
You may wish to touch up the cheeks alittle with a slightly paler pinky red.
hope this tutorial was helpful to you x
On this topper i have used Prima papers from the "madeleine " pad collection - i got the A4 size
from charmed cards and also my cute Tilda .
The large glittery textured bloom is from Prima and ive used a Martha Stewert punch for the foilage.
I'd like to enter this topper into these challenges .
Crafty sentiments - just for you.
Aylssunday challenges - anything goes.
Make it monday - anything goes.
Magnolia down under challenges - 2 of anything (2 metal corners)
wild orchid challenge - die cuts / punches ( flourish and foilage)
Id just like to take this opportunity to have a blog shout for
whos dog was attacked by another dog - whos owner had it off the lead. Be warned there is
graphic pictures on her blog ..however there is also a link for a petition regarding the
dangerous dogs act..... i have a big passion for this as I myself and my two daughters have
been attacked in the last year around 4 times by dogs off the lead - and also our little dog
mojo has been bitten several times by dogs off the lead. Please take a moment to register a vote.
The act really does need sorting out and needs to protect people and our beloved doggies
from irresponable dog owners .
Her link is HERE.